Reversible Moose furoshiki + Scrunchie bow
50 cm x 50 cm
Cotton + recycled fabric
Washable, reusable, compostable and plastic-free
Made in Québec
Here is a Furoshiki crafted in Quebec. A Furoshiki is a traditional Japanese wrapping cloth made of fabric. The Furoshiki can be used in several ways to wrap different products. Unlike wrapping paper, it is flexible and will adapt to any shape leaving you with a beautiful (and zero-waste) result. Gone are the days of single use wrapping paper!
Once offered as a gift, explain to the recipient that they too can pay it forward by offering it with their next gift. A small gesture with a large impact!
- Made of recycled fabric + cotton
- Machine washable
- Lay flat to dry. Iron at low temperature if needed
- Reversible special holiday edition
- Several videos available to help inspire you with this eco-friendly art of wrapping.
- Comes with an upcycled srunchie bow made of fabric scraps