Furoshiki Holiday Edition
Here is a Furoshiki crafted in Quebec. A Furoshiki is a traditional Japanese wrapping cloth made of fabric. The Furoshiki can be used in several ways to wrap different products. Unlike wrapping paper, it is flexible and will adapt to any shape leaving you with a beautiful (and zero-waste) result. Gone are the days of single use wrapping paper!
Once offered as a gift, explain to the recipient that they too can pay it forward by offering it with their next gift. A small gesture with a large impact!
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
- Lay flat to dry. Iron at low temperature if needed
- Edges have been cut by laser, so fabric is without sewing machine hem
- Several videos available to help inspire you with this eco-friendly art of wrapping.
- Large - 90 cm x 90 cm | 35" x 35"
- Small - 50 cm x 50 cm | 20" x 20"